St. Patrick’s Day Trivia
17mar7:30 pm9:30 pmSt. Patrick’s Day TriviaPresented by the YLC
The UNHCR Canada Young Leaders Committee, Ontario Chapter is excited to be back again in 2021 with a series of fun, engaging virtual events that we hope you will consider
The UNHCR Canada Young Leaders Committee, Ontario Chapter is excited to be back again in 2021 with a series of fun, engaging virtual events that we hope you will consider joining. We look forward to working together to fundraise for the UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, and their work dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people.
Please join us for our kickoff 2021 event, St. Patrick’s Day trivia night. On Wednesday March 17th from 7:30 – 9:30 pm EST, we will come together for an evening of fun, laughter and of course, healthy competition. Topics will include world geography, UN history, some pop culture, and St. Patrick’s Day fun.
Entry is a $25 contribution or $100 for a team with up to 5 players. Once you have made a donation of $25 or $100 in support of UNHCR Canada, a link to the event will be sent to your inbox, along with your tax receipt.
Hosted by a trivia expert, we will have fantastic prizes for the top 3 individuals/teams, and a special prize for the participant or team with the best costume. We look forward to having you join us!
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Areas of interest
Popular News Stories
- How to help newly arrived refugees in your community
- Alphonso Davies: A New Hope
- Aid offers vital lifeline to quake-hit families in north-west Syria
- Baseball club brings a bit of home to Venezuelan refugee and migrant kids in Peru
- Widowed Sudanese mother endures four-day route to safety in Egypt
- Dreams take flight for Syrian refugee pilot in Canadian Arctic
Recent News Posts
- Ground-breaking law means every child in Kyrgyzstan will have right to a birth certificate
- Sudanese refugees fleeing violence flock to Chad
- UNHCR warns of human suffering due to Malawi’s ‘back to camp’ refugee policy
- Over 1 million people internally displaced in Somalia in record time
- UNHCR appeals for safety of civilians and aid as 1 million displaced by Sudan crisis